Thursday, November 17, 2011

Donation Challenge!

Hey kids, want to have some fun and support a great organization?

I'm holding my own personal donation derby and I'd love for you to participate. Here's how it will work:

For every donation you make between now and 8 a.m. Eastern Time on Saturday, November 19, I will write a certain number of words (above my daily target of 2778).

For donations between $1.00 - $20.00, I will write 1,000 words.
For donations between $20.00 - $75.00, I will write 1,500 words.
For donations above $75, I will write 2,000 words.

I will start writing at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning and by midnight will have met whatever word count goal you all set for me. I'll be checking in here and on Facebook and Twitter so you can track my progress!

To make a donation, click here. To learn more about the Office of Letters and Light, click here.

I'll see you on Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment